
. 

. 

Our little girl is 10 weeks old already. This means only 2 more weeks for mom before I head back to work. As you can imagine, this is a very sad moment in time. While I don't think I could ever have the patients to be a stay at home mom, I have enjoyed the time off and being with my children. Kaylen continues to be a great baby; eating, sleeping and growing well! She is sleeping through the night which is such a relief. Aiden was over a year before he slept for 6+ hours, but Kaylen gave me a break and was sleeping for 6-8 hours stretches by 8 weeks. She continues to melt our hearts with her sweet snuggles and grins. As you can imagine, she didn't get much out of her first christmas but did seem to enjoy all the hustle and bustle. She especially enjoyed all the family around to hold her every second of the day! We hosted the Greenwald christmas at our house this year and the day after christmas we headed to Casper to visit the Cox side of the family. Kaylen was able to meet her Uncles Jason and Ryan, Aunt Vickie and cousin Sheridan for the first time. We love our families and enjoy spending time with them.

1 comment:
she is such a big girl and I love the belly shot! Super Cute! Good luck goign back to work... I hate working with 2 kids especially one that is sick a lot.... oh well, it is what it is! At least we will have eachother to vent to!
Post a Comment