Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not so funny!

Aiden always seems to keep us on our toes and makes life interesting. Yesterday, our sitter had her routine inspection of her daycare. I knew the inspector was going to be there that day but was suprised when I walked into the house as I could see by the look on Mandy's face that something had happened. Apparently, Aiden (who has been into "telling stories" lately) decided he would tell the inspector that his Mom and Dad give him spankings when he is a bad boy. This was not a simple comment, but rather a continuing story...for an hour! As he loves being the center of attention, he proceeded to tell her in great detail how he "had to try and be a good boy or he would get in trouble", "he didn't like getting spankings" and "this is my baby sister Kaylen-Mommy and Daddy love her but sometimes I get in trouble" This was all fun and games until the inspector asked our sitter for our names, phone numbers and address...YIKES! For the record, Aiden does not get spankings and I don't know how, when or why he got it into his head to concoct such a story. So, Trent and I are expecting a call from DFS anytime now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure they will call me soon so I can tell them about the horrible spanking I have seen dealt out....Ryan

The Grrr Reen Wall Duhs

Trent, Kristin, Aiden and Kaylen