I can't believe it, but Kaylen is 11 months old already. I have ordered all her birthday stuff, but still can't fathom it's time to actually have her first birthday party. SO bitter-sweet! I was gone for four days last week (conference in Dallas) and she changed so much in the short time I was gone. Before I left, she was barely pulling herself up on the furniture, was crawling but not very fast and was very hesitant at walking. When I came back, she was pulling herself up on everything in site, crawling like a mad woman and will walk anywhere as long as she has something to hold on to. How quickly they change :-)
She is also getting quite the vocabulary. Here is her growing list of words:
Mama
Dadda
Aidan (Ayda)
Dog
Cat
Hot
Uh Oh
Wow
Hello (Heywoh)
Up
Yuck
Papa
And her first two word sentance: Papa Bill
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Grrr Reen Wall Duhs
- The Greenwalds
- Trent, Kristin, Aiden and Kaylen

No comments:
Post a Comment