Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another daycare story...

This is another email sent out by the college daycare director. I'd like to say that Aiden has them all fooled, but he really is very protective and caring towards his little sister. I can only imagine when they are both in High School. I have a feeling that Aiden will be very protective when his little sister starts dating! Pity the fool who hurts HIS baby sister!

Copy of email:
"One of our four year-old's little sister, who is two, started today. She was just not too sure about us at first so she cried for about 1 minute ☺ He hugged her and said "I am going to be here with you all day." She stopped crying. He has been doting over her all day and calling her "honey" as he leads her around the Center. Such strong social skills at such a young age.
She is having a great first day thanks to her BIG BROTHER" ♥

No comments:

The Grrr Reen Wall Duhs

Trent, Kristin, Aiden and Kaylen