Monday, December 13, 2010

All I want for Christmas (part II)

Kaylen is reaching one of my favorite stages; the stage where they are talking pretty well, you can understand what they are saying, but they just don't really get it! It seems that everything that comes out of their little mouths is so hilarious.
As I mentioned in a previous post we have been talking to Kaylen alot about Christmas and Santa. Of course I don't want her to be freaked out by Santa, so I figured the more I talk about it the more comfortable she will be with the whole situation. Also, so I know what my kids will be asking for (also to sway their decision to the gifts I alread bought) I also ask them what they will be asking Santa for. When we asked Kaylen what she wanted for Christmas, her immediate response was "kleenex". Of course, finding that an odd response, we quizzed her a few more times, with every answer being the same. So funny!
Well last week, the kids had their Christmas program and Santa made a suprise visit. It was the time! Would she really ask Santa for kleenex for Christmas? Well, long story short, she never did tell Santa what she wanted, but rather just smiled and cuddled with him and agreed that she had been a good girl this year. However, after she got off Santa's lap, I asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her. And her response...."an apple"
Well at least she is an easy shopper. ♥

No comments:

The Grrr Reen Wall Duhs

Trent, Kristin, Aiden and Kaylen