Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Broken Legs



I love to share the funny things Aiden says and does. Well, I've been trying to ready Aiden as much as I can for the changes that will be coming with the new baby. For instance, I won't be able to carry him as much and have been trying to make him walk a bit more. Anyways, the other day we were at the top of the stairs and he reaches his arms up and says "carry me mommy". To which I gave him "the look" and before I could even ask him to walk down the stairs himself he states "me weggs bwoken". Ok, so I guess he's to the stage of repeating whatever we say-I always tell him "You can walk, your legs aren't broken". I should have saw that one coming!

1 comment:

Itty-Bitty Portraits said...

hilrious! It allways comes back ten fold doesn't it? Calli said yesterday "I'm going to do it and you can be mad at me cause I'm mad at you" hmmmmmm.... interesting! Come see me some day!

The Grrr Reen Wall Duhs

Trent, Kristin, Aiden and Kaylen