Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dump Truck ;-}

Last night Aiden comes into the living room and announces "I pooped in my truck" No excitement or fear of punishment in his voice, just plain and simple "I pooped in my truck". I, bewildered, said "did he just say what I think he said?" Sure enough, there in his dump truck is a little present. Trent and I are trying to hold back the giggles because it is a bit amusing. Being 10 feet from the bathroom, I asked him "why did you poop in your truck?" To which he replies "I had to mommy!" Now I'm really starting to laugh. I don't know why he "had to" but I guess the urge struck and when you gotta go, you gotta go. After we cleaned up the mess, Trent, being the smart a** he is, says "well, what do you expect? It is a dump truck." HA HA! And I wonder where Aiden gets it from!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Those boys are just thinking all the time aren't they? How funny! Makes a Gramma/Mommy proud, ya know?

The Grrr Reen Wall Duhs

Trent, Kristin, Aiden and Kaylen