Aiden has always been a pretty picky eater. Mostly vegetables, but he definitely has certain foods that he won't touch with a ten foot pole. Two such foods are pop and tacos. He has never liked pop, ever since the first sip he drank. Something about the fizz, it just isn't his thing. As for the tacos, I don't actually think he has ever really tried one, but he doesn't like the name and therefore won't eat it.
Yesterday, I was explaining why he had to sit in his car seat. I told him if he didn't that I might get pulled over by a police man and they would put me in jail. He then started talking about jail and what must go on there. He was sure it was pretty miserable and said "I bet, when they put you in jail, they make you drink pop and eat tacos! Yuck! And that is all they will let you eat."
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Grrr Reen Wall Duhs
- The Greenwalds
- Trent, Kristin, Aiden and Kaylen

No comments:
Post a Comment