Kaylen is learning more words everyday. She is even starting to put some two and three word sentences together. It is all still pretty gibberish, but oh so cute!
I little background to this story: of course no one enjoys changing a poopy diaper. Trent and I are no different, so when Kaylen has a ripe one we race to say "not it". Whoever says it first gets out of the dirty duty. So the other night we were all in the living room; the kids playing and Trent and I watching some TV. Kaylen rips a huge fart and looks up at us with her toothy little grin and says "nod eeet". So funny!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Grrr Reen Wall Duhs
- The Greenwalds
- Trent, Kristin, Aiden and Kaylen

2 comments:
That's priceless! Soooooo funny. I hope you save this story to share someday with her future husband ;)
Just call me and I'll change those sweet little poopies! Open your eyes people, she's a GREENWALD!! Their Poop is ripe, but worth it's weght in gold
1!
Post a Comment