






As I sit here on this cool August morning, it reminds me that summer is winding down. As you can guess, I have mixed emotions about this fact. On one hand, we are getting closer to the "big day" when our new little one will arrive, but it also means no more camping, playing outside and all the other fun stuff that goes along with summer. We've had some great adventures this year with a few more to come. We've made a few camping trips, though not as many as I had hoped. I went to a conference in Minneapolis in July which was great. The weather was perfect and I was able to see lots of what the area had to offer including the Mall of America! In a few weeks, Trent, Aiden and myself will be headed to Orlando. Another conference for me but also a chance for the three of us to get away and have some fun.
In other news, I had another ultrasound on Wednesday. All is going well. Dr. Ellis gave us 90% chance of a girl-she wasn't being shy! Also, he estimated her weight to be 2 lbs 9oz. We are trying to narrow down the list of names which at this point include Kaylen, Lexie, Haylee, Leighton and Brooklyn. We will wait until we see her sweet little face to make a final decision. Her nursery is all ready so now we just hurry up and wait. As for Aiden, he is doing well. He got a big boy hair cut a few weeks ago which makes him look ever so handsome and grown up. We finished up swim lessons a few weeks ago which was alot of fun. He loves the water; not suprising since it runs in his genes.
I've attached a few pics including camping with the rest of the Cox clan, Aiden's first big catch, Trent big find (next years derby car) and the smoky scenery we've had in the area the past few weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment